Pages

quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2011

Random things you find online

The internet is an amazing place, full of wonders. What you consider those wonders to be is, however, very subjective. Here are my latest findings.


We all like personality tests, even if you don't want to admit it. Well, this isn't a personality test, but it's something everyone wants to know, anyway.

To which level of hell are you going to?

Moving on to less dramatic waters...I found this video while doing research for a project and I found it very amusing, even if my teacher seemed a bit horrified by it. Anyway, this was a viral campaign for a brand of food processors.



There's also videos of them blending marbles, golf balls, glow sticks, an ipad and many other things.

This one is my favourite and it's not really latest since I've known of it since April, but here it is, anyway:




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário